Getting Our House In Order

My name is Meg and I live in Buffalo NY with my husband Andrew and our cat Jake.
We are working on getting our house in order by saving money, getting organized, and simplifying things.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Walgreens Tomorrow-Friends and Family Discount!!

Tomorrow Walgreens is having a friends and family day. Go To Walgreens Website to print out a coupon that will give you 20% off all Walgreens brand items and 15% off all other eligible items (generally it’s all but prescriptions, stamps and stuff like that).


I thought I was done with Walgreens this week, but I think I’m going to go tomorrow and get the following



Rembrandt teeth whitening system

$9.99 with wags coupon from their Ad. Regularly $21.99 Yikes!

-$5 printable coupon from Rembrandt’s web site



Dove Men’s body wash (I tried to get this at rite aid but they were out)

$5.99 (get $5.99 register reward)

-1.25 coupon from the Sunday paper

I wasn’t sure if Andrew would use this…generally he’s a bar soap kinda guy, but I asked him and he said he would give it a shot because of the register rewards (my sweetie is very supportive of my hobby!) so we’ll give it a shot.



Three Musketeers Bars

.49 with Wags Coupon

Buy 4 get $1.50 register reward.

These can go in the treat basket on my desk at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment