Getting Our House In Order

My name is Meg and I live in Buffalo NY with my husband Andrew and our cat Jake.
We are working on getting our house in order by saving money, getting organized, and simplifying things.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Look what I got at target for $3.89!!

Wow!
I got:
4 Special K fruit crisps @ 2.50 each (looks like 3 in the picture, but one is behind...my photography skills need a bit of help!)
- 2x1.00 off special k crisp internet printable manufacturer coupon (special K web site)
-1 $1.00 off 2 special k product from sunday paper
-2 $1.00 off 2 special K target web coupon (target.com)

2 Reduced Fat Triscuit@ $1.93 each
- $2 off 2 nabisco crackers (coupons.com, but they are gone now)
-$1 off 2 target coupon

1 Nabisco Right Bites 100 calorie  pack @ $2.69
- 1 $1.00 off 1 from sunday paper

1 Kraft Shredded Mozzarella @$2.34
-1 $1.00 off 1 Kraft cheese target coupon

Total after coupons was $8.89 minus $5 target card from last week
net $3.89 out of pocket

I goofed on this one.  I thought I would also get a $5 gift card for the Nabisco and Special K, but the register didn't pick it up.  There was a sign with the rite bites that said select nabisco and kellogs snacks. So either there are 2 different promotions, or one of the special k flavors was not included.  I was in a hurry, so I didn't have time to check at customer service. Oh well.  Still a sweet deal.  The special K gift card deal runs for a few more weeks, so I'll check it out the next time I'm in target.
 

1 comment:

  1. Meg,

    I don't think you goofed except at the check out. The way I understand from Target if you want more than one gift card for any of the promotions there must be more than one transaction. Therefore if you had broken your order up and bought the very same items as two diffrent check out times you may have received your extra gift cards. Try this next time and let all of us know. This is what the customer service has told me is the case. I have not had a chance to try it yet.

    ReplyDelete