Getting Our House In Order

My name is Meg and I live in Buffalo NY with my husband Andrew and our cat Jake.
We are working on getting our house in order by saving money, getting organized, and simplifying things.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Whats on my list this week?

I got home from Austin yesterday afternoon.  I reviewed the ads and honestly, I was underwhelmed at the deals this week.  That is fine with me.  I don't need much and its good to have a break.
It's looking like a Walgreens week.

Here's my list
Ponds facial cloths BOGO (I need to find a coupon or 2 for this!)
Pert (coupon in the paper plus RRs)
Ziploc bags (sale plus coupons plus MIR)
Quench Lotion (get a free shower gel plus coupon plus MIR)
Cottonelle (Wags coupon plus man coupon plus we NEED TP)
Reynolds Wrap (wags coupon)
9V batteries (Wags are BOGO)
  
This is my plan.  I'll post results after I actually shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment