Getting Our House In Order

My name is Meg and I live in Buffalo NY with my husband Andrew and our cat Jake.
We are working on getting our house in order by saving money, getting organized, and simplifying things.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Walgreens trip yesterday



OK Here's what I got at Walgreens yesterday:
Olay Quench Lotion $7.99 (I used $2 off olay lotion coupon)
Olay in shower lotion FREE with purchase above
8 valentines gift bags $1.00 with Wags coupon in the circular
2 Ponds face cloths $6.29 Buy One Get One Free
No coupon for these, but I love them! Especially when I travel since they can go in my carry on!
2 Pert Plus  2/$5  I used $1.50 off and $1 off from this weeks sunday paper
Reynolds Foil .89 with Wags Coupon
4 ZipLoc bags 2/$5 with Wags Coupon plus I used 2 $1.50 off 2 printables
 I also used $14 in register rewards from last week.
Total out of pocket including tax was$12.40
I got $2 in register reward
Plus I'll get $6.99 from the Olay Mail in Rebate.
I could have also sent in for $5 SC Johnson rebate for the ziploc bags, but I forgot to have them rung up separately so I could have a receipt to mail in. Rats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment