Getting Our House In Order

My name is Meg and I live in Buffalo NY with my husband Andrew and our cat Jake.
We are working on getting our house in order by saving money, getting organized, and simplifying things.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Rite Aid Trip Today

I was able to get to Rite Aid today on my lunch hour and I did great.
Here's what I bought:
Transaction 1
2 Bounty paper towels  12.99 each
I used these coupons:
1 $5 off  $25 rite aid coupon
2 $1 bounty coupons (from January PandG) I had 2 becasue there were 2 in my paper that week!
Total with tax $20.82
Transaction 2
Duracell Batteries 20 plus 5 free pack $16.99
3 Nissan Lo Mein noodles .88 each
2 Clorox wipes $1.99 each
2 Palmolive dish soap .89 each
1 Valentines Tootsie pops $1.77
3 Kraft Mac and Cheese (they were buy one get one. Since they only had three I got a raincheck to pick up the last free one next time!)
 I used these coupons
$5 off a $20 order from Rite Aid video values
$3 off Duracell Rite Aid coupon from this weeks circular
$1.00 off seasonal item (I forgot to use this...Darn!!)
$1.00 off 2 Palmolive
$1.00 off 2 clorox wipes
Buy 3 Get one free Mac and Cheese (this made it buy 1 get 3 free with the BOGO sale!)
total with tax
$17.57
I paid with my rebate check from last month ($37.xx)
So my total out of pocket for all this was (Drumroll please.....)
61 cents!!!
Not bad if I do say so myself!!
I will also get in $3 Single check from the Duracell and have about $50 towards the P and G visa gift card rebate (spend $100 get at $35 gift card).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment