Getting Our House In Order

My name is Meg and I live in Buffalo NY with my husband Andrew and our cat Jake.
We are working on getting our house in order by saving money, getting organized, and simplifying things.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Long time no post

I knew it had been a while since I last posted, but I had no idea it was 3 weeks! Yikes.  Time gets away.  I had 2 business trips and a weekend of babysitting which kept me busy, plus not much going on at the stores, so I guess I can justify it!  I did actually go to Walgreens last week to use up expiring register rewards.  I had my nieces with me, so in addition to my "deals" I bought a few "non-challenge worthy" items such as a Web-Kinz, a squirmy blue worm thing, and a peace sign bracelet.  I'll include that all in my totals when I update later today. LUCKILY there are a few money makers at Walgreens this week to make up for the extras last week! :)
I'm planning my trip, so I'll post with a picture and new totals later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment