Getting Our House In Order

My name is Meg and I live in Buffalo NY with my husband Andrew and our cat Jake.
We are working on getting our house in order by saving money, getting organized, and simplifying things.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I don't think I am going to shop at all this week.

Really?  Yup.  I'm going to try and stay out of the stores.  There are actually a few good deals this week (Free Contact Solution at rite aid, free chapstick at walgreens) but truthfully, I don't really need anything.  I am going to use this week to get organized and do that inventory I talked about yesterday.  I will need to pop into the grocery store, so I will post if I get any deals there. I am trying to learn the system at Tops.  It seems to be the best place for couponing.  I LOVE Wegmans, but they don't really do great sales, and focus a lot on their own brands.  It's interesting.  They do have Wegmans lists on the grocery game, but the deals are really just so so for the most part.
I'll update you on my progress as I do my inventory, and let you know of any great deals if I break! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment